1. When Will My Parcel Arrive?
3-5 business days via USPS
3-8 business days via FedEx SmartPost
|1-3 business days via FedEx|
|Canada||5-10 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|Australia||10-20 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|International from USA||10-20 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|International from Europe||
5-10 business days to Europe
10-20 business days worldwide
|1-5 business days via FedEx|
SmallBlueSphere does not hold control over delivery. Packages are to be sent through the normal postal system (including customs in some cases). Delays during high purchase seasons such as Christmas can also result in a delayed service.
If your order does not arrive within 2-3 weeks, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or send us a quick message using the contact form.
2. How do I keep track of my delivery?
To track your order, simply visit our 'Track My Order' page and enter your tracking number we sent when you made your purchase.
3. I entered the wrong shipping address, what can I do?
If your order hasn't been fulfilled yet, in most cases we can manually correct the address. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to amend your order. If the order has already been sent, then we will need to wait until the item has been returned to us before sending a replacement.
4. Tracking says my item is delivered, so why I haven't received it.?
In nearly all instances this occurs for those that live in a shared facility, for example, a block of flats, apartment complex or communal housing. Please contact your facilities manager, neighbors or site manager to help you locate the parcel. Often our courier will make a note of where your parcel has been left to help you find it quicker.
5. I ordered more than one product, why haven't they arrived together?
We have suppliers all over the world which often means we can't send parcels together. In cases where items are sent from multiple locations, we will send you multiple tracking numbers so you can easily see the status of each item you purchased.
1. When can I ask for a refund?
We have a very simple refund policy.
- Recieve a full refund on all products that are purchased within the proceeding 24 hours. No questions asked.
- Full refund on products which get lost in transit (no recent delivery updates + delivery exceeds 60 days)
- 50% refund on minor damaged products (Cosmetic).
- Full refund for major damaged products
- Proof of damaged goods to be provided to email@example.com within 7 days after you receive the products.
- Damage is nearly always caused by the delivery process, but don't worry! All our packages are sent with one mission in mind: Make sure this arrives in great condition!
1. What if my goods are damaged or faulty?
Again, very straightforward. SmallBlueSphere will typically offer two options for you, either a replacement or a refund* if you contact us within 7 days of receipt.
It is entirely up to you which option you choose, but please be aware we do require photo evidence if an item is faulty or damaged.
*50% refund if the damage is only minor cosmetic damage.
- Please check your shipping address twice before processing an order
- Ensure you include a contact number in case we need to get in touch regarding a delivery
- Ensure you fully read the product description before purchasing
- If you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 7 days to arrange a replacement or a refund
- Keep traveling, enjoying the world and being free. Scratch that wanderlust itch!